WHO WE ARE
The UAP Old Mutual Group comprises different legal entities which provide various products or services including insurance, banking, asset management and investment solutions.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. The personal data that we collect will depend on the context of our relationship with you. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you or persons connected to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to:
2) Request access to your personal data that we hold about you.
3) Object to the processing of all or part of your personal data.
4) Request correction of inaccurate, false, or misleading data that we hold about you.
5) Request deletion of false or misleading data that we hold about you.
CHOICE & CONSENT
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time but please note that your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of our processing which was based on prior consent before your withdrawal, or which is based on other legal basis for processing your personal data.
Please however note that in some instances, we will not be able to provide our products and services if you withdraw your consent.
RETENTION & DISPOSAL
We will only retain your personal data for as long as may be reasonably necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting information. We may retain your personal data for a longer period if the retention is:
• required or authorised by law.
• reasonably necessary for a lawful purpose.
• authorised or consented by you.
• Is necessary for purposes of responding to a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
• for historical, statistical, journalistic, literature and art or research purposes.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW TO REACH US
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: P.O. Box 43013 – 00100, Nairobi
Physical address: UAP Old Mutual Tower, Upper Hill Nairobi
Telephone number: +254 20 2850000
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.